Conventional smoke detector for fire detection.
The A30XH detector is based on the Tyndall effect (light refraction in a dark chamber) for detection of fires which generates smoke (plastic, wood, paper, etc).
- Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
- Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
- Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
- Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, without polarity.
- Double flash LED indicates a dirty status of the detector (fast signal indicates alarm and slow indicates maintenance required).
- Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
- According to EN 54-7 and CE mark according to European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) Nº305/2011.