– Third-party network cameras supported
– Up to 5 megapixels.
– Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920×1080 resolution.
– New GUI and support starting record with one key.
– Multiple recording types: manual, continuous, alarm, motion, motion | alarm, motion & alarm.
– Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
– Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
– Playback by sub-periods.
– Locking and unlocking record files.
– Support HDD quota mode; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
– Up to 2 SATA hard disks can be connected with up to 4TB capacity for each.
– 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface is provided.
– Up to 16 independent PoE network interfaces for different models.
– Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System).
– Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
– Support enabling H.264+ to ensure high video quality with lowered bitrate.Read More