The HIKVISION DS-2CE16U1T-ITPF 4K Fixed Mini Bullet Camera provided by TechStore in Lebanon is an 8 MP that has an EXIR 2.0 feature.
Moreover, it possesses advanced infrared technology with an IR distance of 30 m.
Additionally, it is water and dust resistant with an IP67 rating and it is a 4 in 1 camera that can switch between 4 signals TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS.
Additionally, Hikvision has been a name that has been sweeping the world because of the quality of products that they provide.
Thus, you can be sure that this camera can deliver what you expect from it in regards to performance.
- Lens2.8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed lens
- Horizontal Field Of View102.2° (2.8 mm), 79° (3.6 mm), 50.8° (6 mm)
- Lens MountM16
- Day & NightIR cut filter
- SynchronizationInternal synchronization
- Angle AdjustmentPan: 0° to 360°, Tilt:0° to 180°, Rotate: 0° to 360°
- Image Sensor8.29 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Signal SystemPAL/NTSC
- Frame RateTVI: 8MP@12.5fps, 8MP@15fps, 5MP@20fps, 4MP@25fps, 4MP@30fps,2MP@25fps, 2MP@30fps CVI: 8MP@12.5fps, 8MP@15fps AHD: 8M@12.5fps, 8M@15fps CVBS: 960H P/N
- Resolution3840 (H) × 2160 (V)
- Min. IlluminationColor: 0.01 Lux@(F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- Shutter TimePAL: 1/12.5 s to 1/50,000 s NTSC: 1/15 s to 1/50,000 s
- Day/Night ModeAuto/Color/BW (Black and White)
- White BalanceAuto/Manual
- Backlight CompensationYes
- DWDR (Digital Wide Dynamic Range)105 dB
- FunctionsBrightness, Sharpness, DNR, Mirror, Smart IR, HLC
- Video Output1 HD analog output
- Switch ButtonTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
- Operating Condition-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), humidity: 90% or less (non-condensation)
- Power Supply12 VDC ±25% *You are recommended to use one power adapter to supply the power for one camera.
- Power consumption max. 5.3 W
- IR RangeUp to 30 m
- CommunicationUp the coax, Protocol: HIKVISION-C (TVI output)
- Dimensions58 mm × 61 mm × 159.8 mm (2.28″ × 2.40″ × 6.42″)
- WeightApprox. 210 g (0.46 lb.)
- Ingress ProtectionIP67
Getting the HIKVISION DS-2CE16U1T-ITPF camera will be a good investment for the safety of your home and company for the years to come.
So Call us now at TechStore and let our professional operators help you with a free consultation.