The Solar Inverter Revo 5500W provided in Lebanon by Techstore is the best way to have 24 hours electricity all around the year.
Moreover, installing a solar inverter will allow you to safely have electricity in your home all day long all year round.
Furthermore, the solar inverter will allow you to change the electrical current from DC from the solar panels to AC current which will feed the Tubular batteries.
Additionally, you will not have to worry if any problem occurs in the power company because the solar panels will charge the tubular batteries and give you a constant supply of electricity.
Also, worrying about diesel and gasoline is a thing of the past with the solar system that we provide you in Lebanon.
Features of the Solar Inverter Revo 5500W:
- Pure sine wave solar inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Parallel operation up to 9 units
- High PV input voltage range
- Battery independent design
- Built-in 100A MPPT solar charger
- Battery equalization function to optimize battery performance and extend lifecycle
- Built-in anti-dusk kit for harsh environment
- REVO VM II Series Off Grid Energy Storage Inverter
- After installing this anti-dust kit, inverter will automatically detect
- this kit and activate internal thermal sensor to adjust internal
- temperature. By virtue of the dustproof design, it dramatically
- increases product reliability in harsh environment.
REVO VM II 3000-24
REVO VM II 5500-48
|Rated Power||3000VA / 3000W||5500VA / 5500W|
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|ACVoltage Regulation(Batt. Mode)||230VAC ± 5%|
|Efficiency (Peak)||90% ~ 93%|
|Transfer Time||10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Battery Voltage||24 VDC||48 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||27 VDC||54 VDC|
|Overcharge Protection||33 VDC||63 VDC|
|SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||500 VDC||500 VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Power||5500||5500 W|
|MPP Range @ Operating Voltage||120~450 VDC||120~450 VDC|
|Maximum Solar Charge Current||100 A||100 A|
|Maximum AC Charge Current||80 A||80 A|
|Maximum Charge Current||100 A||100 A|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||100 x 300 x 440|
|Net Weight (kgs)||9||10|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C to 60°C|
Finally, Buying this Solar inverter is the best way to have a steady supply of electricity to your home all year round.
So call us today at Techstore and allow our professional operators to help you make your house a beacon of light all year round.