The Sumry inverter wifi can enable wireless communication between off-grid inverters and monitoring platform.
in addition, Users have complete and remote monitoring and controlling experience for inverters when combining WiFi module with WatchPower APP.
Also, available for both iOS and Android based device. All data loggers and parameters are saved in iCloud.
Technical specifications of Sumry inverter wifi:
- Interface: USB-A
- Remote communication: WiFi
- Data collection period: 1.5 s
- Operating frequency: 2.412 ~ 2.484 GHz
- Signal range: 100 m in the area without obstruction
- Parameter settings: web server / application / remote server
- Firmware update: remote web server
- Application layer protocol: Modbus-RTU
- Connection functions: mobile app connecting monitoring, parameter configuration
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 54 × 99 (109 incl. plug) × 28 mm
- Weight: 40g
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 90 ° C
- Guaranteed compatibility: MUST PV1800 series
- USB wireless adapters for standards such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- USB flash drives (more commonly described as “USB stick” or “USB key”)
- small form-factor digital media players that plug into HDMI ports
Very short cables that connect relatively large jacks to smaller plugs allow cables to be easily installed and removed from equipment with limited space available for connectors. The Chromecast devit negates the need for a short adapter cable.